President’s Circle backs our mission and vision
The President’s Circle founding members join Treasure Coast Hospice President and CEO Susan de Cuba. L-R: Scott A. Roads, Ken Feiertag, Bruce R. Abernethy Jr., Susan de Cuba, Dennis S. Hudson, Bob Brunjes, and Carl Fischer.
The President’s Circle is a group of business leaders from Martin and St. Lucie counties who support the mission and vision of Treasure Coast Hospice to empower people to drive their own destinies and enjoy the highest quality of life in every health circumstance.
Founding members are:
- Bruce R. Abernethy Jr., J.D., Llm, estate planning attorney
- Bob Brunjes, president and publisher, Treasure Coast Newspapers and TCPalm
- Ken Feiertag, executive vice president for investments, Feiertag Financial Group
- Carl Fischer, president and owner, Carl’s Buick GMC.
- Dennis S. Hudson, chairman and chief executive officer, Seacoast Bank
- Scott A. Roads, managing director, Northern Trust
As the Founding Members of the President’s Circle, these leaders have made a substantial investment in Treasure Coast Hospice as it develops innovative programs to reflect and meet the challenging demographics and expectations of our community.
We thank them for their forward thinking and their generosity, and we encourage others to join them in the President’s Circle.
To learn more about the President’s Circle, please contact the Foundation office at 772-403-4500.